Oman is not a destination that is flooded with visitors. Which gives you more space to enjoy the souks, the ancient monuments, the vastness of the desert…and the Chedi.
Muscat is not the most obvious, mass-tourism pace to visit for a holiday in the sun and - unless you have experienced it for yourself - you would never imagine Oman could be so involving, so colourful and so entrancing.
Make for the Chedi Hotel on your luxury, tailor-made holiday to Oman and you’ll be able to immerse yourself in the culture of surrounding Muscat. You can experience the total luxury and extravagant hospitality with which Omanis welcome guests. And you can visit souks, perfume makers and livestock markets; venture out onto the massive sand dunes at Wahiba; see turtles at Ras al-Jinz; climb Jebel Shams; explore remote villages and watch traditional boat builders making dhows around the harbour at Sur. Oman is full of possibilities.
Chedi Hotel, at a glance
- Fabulous luxury resort situated on the edge of the Gulf of Oman
- Choice of 158 lavish guest rooms and villas featuring the latest Omani-inspired interior design
- Jaw-dropping views of Muscat, the Gulf of Oman or the luxuriant gardens
- Serai rooms have high ceilings, oversized windows and chic open plan bathrooms
- The most glamorous villas offer terraces or balconies, private gardens and terrazzos with sunken baths
- Menu of nine elegant dining options presenting fine cuisine from around the world.
For leisure and pleasure
- Three swimming pools – one over 100 metres long - with glorious sun decks
- Balinese spa with 13 treatment suites and a huge range of restorative, pampering and beauty programmes
- 700 sq m health and fitness centre
- Desert expeditions to see massive landscapes and the huge Wahiba sand dunes
- Tours of ancient fortresses and the historic town of Muscat
- Trips to the colourful local markets and perfume makers of Muscat
- 4x4 journeys to Jebel Sham Mountain and remote local villages
- Watch boat builders creating dhows at the harbour in Sur