Bringing next-level exclusivity to the Maldives, Four Seasons Vavoah is where dreams of escaping to your own deserted island – this one with a private yacht, luxury spa and several infinity pools – come to life.
The best part about this remarkable Maldivian resort is that you’ll have it all to yourself. Vavoah is the world’s very first exclusive-use UNESCO-listed hideaway, framed by powder white sands and the crystal-clear waters of the Baa Atoll Biosphere Reserve. Days here are entirely at your disposal, whether you choose to snorkel with reef sharks, build sandcastles or fly above the water in X-Jetblades. You’ll even have a private luxury yacht, the 19-metre Vavoah Summer, for exploring the surrounding atolls.
Don’t forget to indulge in a bespoke treatment at evocatively-named Ocean of Consciousness Spa, join a meditation class or throw your own beach party. With Ayurvedic physicians, acupuncturists and hair consultants all on-call, as well as a 25-person team taking care of your excursions, housekeeping and childcare, you won’t want for anything during your stay. When it comes to dining, Vavoah’s chefs can prepare virtually anything you’re craving and deliver it to your villa at any time of day or night.
At the heart of the island lies the gorgeous seven-bedroom Beach House complete with open-air living room, fully-equipped gym, library and lounge. Sleep here, or floating above the turquoise lagoon in the stilted two-bedroom Water Villa.
Four Seasons Private Island, at a glance
- An ultra-luxury five-acre private island resort set within the Baa Atoll UNESCO Biosphere Reserve
- Round- the-clock service courtesy of a dedicated 25-person team led by your personal Island Chief
- Seven-bedroom Beach House with a kid’s Bunk Room on the upper level
- Three-bedroom Beach Villa with an expansive sunbathing pool and outdoor living room
- Two-bedroom stilted Water Villa above the lagoon with an attached study/children’s room
- All rooms are expansive, airy and beautifully appointed in an effortless, beach-chic style
- Chefs create a wide range of tailored culinary options (including beach barbecues, and sunset cocktail cruises) in beautiful spots around the island
- The island is reached by a 40-minute seaplane ride from Male International Airport
For leisure and pleasure
- The Vavoah Summer, a 19-metre private luxury yacht, is at your disposal for island-hopping
- Enjoy private yoga, meditation and pranayama (breathing) classes on request
- On-call Ayurvedic physicians, acupuncturists and Rossano Ferretti Hair consultants
- A wide array of water sports available, from X-Jetblades to kitesurfing, fishing, windsurfing, snorkelling, jet skiing and Sea bobbing
- On-island PADI 5-Star Dive Centre
- Swim with reef sharks, hawksbill turtles and manta rays
- Gorgeous private spa perched over a lagoon offering customised treatments
- Private white sand beaches and several beautiful pools
- Bespoke children’s activities, including treasure hunts, fun tube rides, marine conservation studies and PADI diving instruction
- Guests enjoy full access to all facilities at Four Seasons Resort Maldives at Landaa Giraavaru, a 20-minute speedboat ride away