Royal Palm is a Beachcomber hotel and its beach does, indeed, look like it has been combed. Royal Palm is similarly immaculate – earning it a six star rating.
Mauritius can lay claim to being one of the most perfect of Indian Ocean islands, and that is against some pretty impressive competition. So if you’re planning your dream vacation – a luxury, tailor-made holiday to Mauritius – you should stay at what is generally considered to be one of the most prestigious hotels on the island. Again against some outstanding competition.
Royal Palm has earned its six star rating. It occupies a stretch of white sand, sheltered from the prevailing Trade Winds. It has no less than three heated pools, it serves haute cuisine prepared by an award-winning chef and – a true indication of its luxury appeal – it boasts its own helipad. Book the Royal Suite and you will even have your own private pool and en suite hammam.
Royal Palm, at a glance
- Six star hotel that is widely regarded as the finest in Mauritius
- Choice of 69 elegant suites, all with breath-taking sea views
- Junior suites feature contemporary décor, romantic lighting and palm-fringed terraces
- Tropical suites have private access directly onto the beach
- Ocean suites have large private terraces
- Fine dining with cuisine prepared by an award-winning chef
For leisure and pleasure
- Three great heated swimming pools
- Spa by Clarins, offering a range of restorative treatments and unrivalled pampering
- Fully equipped sports centre
- Cruising aboard the Royal Princess
- Windsurfing, kayaking, water skiing, snorkelling and stand-up paddle boarding
- Glass bottom boat safaris