Even if you are a world traveller who has swum in all of the planet’s oceans and visited its most vaunted beaches, Mauritius will still enchant you.
It is a spellbinding island. Described by many of its visitors as the jewel of the Indian Ocean, it’ll probably take all of 10 minutes to work its magic on you. A short walk along the impeccable white sand beach, with its crescent-shaped turquoise lagoon, will do it. The warm sand conspiring with the gentle Indian Ocean to completely seduce you.
The impossibly picturesque Black River Gorge, the glittering Chamarel Waterfalls and the World Heritage site of Le Morne will totally convince you that the whole place should be renamed ‘Eden’.
And at the heart of this natural beauty is the St Regis Mauritius Resort. Peeping out above the palms that surround it, this hotel is as welcoming, as beautiful and as warm as the island itself.
The St Regis Mauritius, at a glance
- Fabulous island setting on Le Morne beach, on the south western shore
- Choice of 172 elegant rooms, suites, spa suites and villas
- All with traditional, colonial style interior décor and surrounded by tropical gardens
- Horizon-wide views of the ocean
- Many suites are within just a few steps of the white sand beach
- Terraces and balconies
- Selection of superb restaurants and bars
For leisure and pleasure
- Huge pool with sun decking
- Iridium Spa with the most sensuous and restorative experiences, in a designer setting with 12 treatment rooms
- Jacuzzi, steam room and sauna
- State-of-the-art fitness centre
- St Regis Butler service
- Range of water sports
- Excursion to discover the island’s natural wonders
- Easy access to Black River Gorge, Chamarel Waterfalls and Le Morne World Heritage site
Special Offer Available
50% off 7 nights in a Junior Suite - Half Board, including economy flights and return transfers
From £2575 per person – saving £3700 per couple
Valid 14th October to 30th November - book by 15th June