The only resort on the untouched island of Silhouette, the Hilton Seychelles Labriz Resort & Spa offers a chic tropical getaway for all the family.
Located on the third largest island in the Seychelles archipelago, Labriz Resort has amazing views across the Indian Ocean towards North Island and Mahe. A short stroll away from the historic La Passe settlement, the resort nestles among deserted, white sand beaches and forested mountains. The calm surrounding waters and coral reefs are protected as part of a marine reserve, whilst the interior of the island is virtually untouched and home to some of the best hiking trails in the Seychelles.
Alongside its blissful setting, Labriz boasts a PADI five-star diving centre, tennis courts, a large pool and a spa where treatments are locally inspired. The shallow lagoon off the beach is perfect for swimming, and you can even spot turtles laying their eggs on the sands near the hotel. Rooms are spacious and elegantly appointed, with the more luxurious categories fitted with oversized plunge pools. Whether your craving casual bites at La Pizzeria, sushi at Sakura or freshly grilled seafood at Teppanyaki, the property has an impressive selection of eateries to choose from.
Hilton Seychelles Labriz Resort & Spa, at a glance
- Expansive resort set against the backdrop of Mont Dauban on Silhouette Island
- Set on a long white-sand beach overlooking a shallow lagoon
- Located within a designated national marine park
- 111 chic guest villas with spacious bathrooms, modern amenities and plush king beds
- Select rooms come with private pools
- Six restaurants, offering a choice of Japanese, Creole and Mediterranean cuisine
For leisure and pleasure
- Fantastic rainforest hikes
- Snorkelling and diving on colourful coral reefs
- Sunset cruises
- Outdoor swimming pool
- Well-equipped fitness centre
- Spa offering body scrubs, wraps, facials and massages
- Tennis courts