From the temperature-controlled swimming pool to the sophisticated spa and elegant dining spaces, The Oberoi Philae will introduce you to the treasures of the Nile river in total comfort and true style.
Charting a course between Luxor and Aswan, this elegant river vessel sails on a selection of four and six-night itineraries. Each is designed to allow guests to experience the wonders of Egypt at a leisurely pace, with time divided between relaxing on board and exploring attractions – such as the temples of Karnak and Luxor – on shore. You will be joined on board by expert Egyptologists who will reveal the secrets of this fascinating country as you explore its most important waterway.
The Oberoi Philae has room for just 32 passengers accommodated in 22 well-appointed cabins and suites - complete with large French windows. Cabins are roomy and designed for complete comfort with air conditioning and spacious bathrooms. Delicious meals - inspired by Western, Asian and Middle Eastern cuisine - are prepared fresh on board by talented chefs, and served in either the indoor restaurant, lounge or poolside.
The Oberoi Philae, at a glance
- Luxurious river cruiser plying the Nile between Luxor and Aswan
- Total of 22 spacious cabins and suites, some with a private terrace
- Interiors are bright and spacious with French windows
- Bathrooms come with overhead, multi-pressure showers and hair dryers
- The Oberoi Spa offers exclusive treatments and beauty services on board
- Temperature controlled outdoor swimming pool and 24-hour gym
- Western, Indian, Asian and Middle Eastern dishes prepared on board and served in the indoor restaurant, lounge or poolside dining area
- Small luxury coaches are available at each stop to take guests sightseeing
- Disembark to discover attractions like the temples of Karnak, Luxor and Dendera, as well as the fascinating Nubian and Luxor Museums
- Audio-visual presentations provide extra information about the sights
Where will the Oberoi Philae take you?
- 6 nights, Luxor - Aswan
- 6 nights, Aswan - Luxor
- 4 Nights, Luxor - Aswan