Overlooking America’s most iconic beach, this chic Como hotel combines vintage 1930s aesthetics with wonderful wellness facilities.
The nine-storey Metropolitan Miami lies at the heart of the city’s famous Art Deco district, just a stroll from the beautiful sandy beach. 74 light-filled rooms and suites with distinctly Art Deco interiors make up the accommodation, complete with geometric silhouettes, shining chrome accents and original terrazzo floors. For the best views, opt for a room with a balcony overlooking the beach and glimmering Atlantic Ocean beyond.
The hotel’s superb restaurant, Traymore, offers diners an exciting menu starring fresh Floridian seafood. On site, you’ll also find a stylish cocktail bar, a cabana-framed swimming pool and an Asian-inspired day spa complete with a steam room and stunning rooftop hydrotherapy pool. Don’t forget to enjoy a revitalising smoothie from the Shambhala Juice Bar. When you’re ready to explore, the hotel has direct access to the glamorous beaches, restaurants and nightlife of South Beach. Kite surfing, Everglades tours and boat trips from the hotel’s private dock can also be arranged.
Como Metropolitan Miami Beach, at a glance
- Luxury Art Deco hotel set in the heart of the Miami Beach historic district
- Occupying an authentic pre-war Art Deco building designed in 1939
- 74 guestrooms with sleek, light-filled interiors by Italian designer Paola Navone
- Private bathrooms with rainfall showers
- Art Deco decor featuring geometric silhouettes, chrome accents and pastel pink and green colours
- Breathtaking views of the ocean and Intracoastal Waterway
- Enjoy healthy, flavourful cuisine with a focus on seafood at the Traymore restaurant
- Traymore Bar offering an impressive artisanal gin and cocktail menu
For leisure and pleasure
- Within walking distance of the famous restaurants and shops of downtown Miami Beach
- Array of water sports including kite surfing
- Art Deco, culinary, museum and Everglades tours
- Hotel dock with access to Miami Bay
- Day spa offering Asian-inspired treatments alongside facials and massages
- Stunning rooftop hydrotherapy pool and small swimming pool
- Gym, steam room and Shambhala Juice Bar