Encompassing 15 acres on Maui’s perpetually sunny southern coast, this exquisite Four Seasons resort is a real Hawaiian paradise with its shimmering pools and tropical gardens.
Eight floors of open, airy landscaping topped by a blue-tiled roof, this oceanfront oasis is the perfect base for your Hawaiian escape. Thanks to its crescent-shaped design (matching Wailea’s gorgeous beaches), nearly all of the property’s expansive rooms and suites command an incredible Pacific Ocean view. Others look out onto either the pretty landscaped gardens or Mount Haleakala’s lush hillsides. Interiors feature a modern Hawaiian aesthetic including koa-inspired wood furnishings, tropical motifs and hardwood flooring.
Facilities include an award-winning spa offering healing Hawaiian wraps; a dazzling infinity pool; 81 breezy ocean-side cabanas; two tennis courts and three outstanding restaurants. When you’re ready to explore the island, you’ll find yourself within easy reach of the Iao Valley’s lush rainforest, the incredible marine life at the Maui Ocean Centre and the windsurfing hotspot of Ho’okipa Beach. Meanwhile, Wailea’s beautiful shores and tranquil waters offer excellent swimming and snorkelling opportunities, as well as the perfect setting for a sunset stroll or morning jog.
Four Seasons Maui, at a glance
- World-renowned, 383-room oceanfront property on the golden crescent-shaped Wailea Beach
- Boasts some of the largest guestrooms on the island, most with Pacific Ocean views
- Spacious bathrooms with deep soaking tubs and large shower stalls
- Contemporary design featuring Hawaiian motifs, koa-inspired wood furnishings and a modern Hawaiian art collection
- Wolfgang Puck’s outstanding Spago restaurant offers a fine fusion of Hawaiian and Californian cuisine
- Casual poolside Duo steak and seafood restaurant
- Ferraro’s Bar e Ristorante is Wailea’s only oceanfront restaurant, serving a delicious menu of Mediterranean-Italian dishes
- Enjoy cocktails alongside Pacific Ocean views in the relaxed lobby lounge
- Impeccable, personalised service throughout
For leisure and pleasure
- Three swimming pools including an adults-only infinity pool and fountain pool
- Relax in one of the hotel’s 81 cabanas that face either the ocean or pool
- Excellent snorkelling, scuba diving, whale watching and swimming nearby
- Iao Valley, the Maui Tropical Plantation, Maui Ocean Centre and the Alexander & Baldwin Sugar Museum are all within 30 minutes of the resort
- Spa set amidst tropical gardens with 13 indoor treatment rooms and three oceanfront hales
- Salon and barber facilities
- Beachwalk Cafe offering premium espresso drinks, beer and wine alongside poke bowls and homemade gelato
- Two tennis courts and tennis lessons available