Experience the innumerable charms of Havana from the landmark Iberostar Grand Packard. Taking up a huge street corner in the old town, this historic property offers elegant accommodation, delicious Cuban cuisine and a wonderful spa.
Located just a stroll away from the city’s famous Malecón promenade, the views from the Iberostar Grand Packard are hard to beat. Perched at the northern end of the Paseo del Prado boulevard, it’s the ideal base from which to immerse yourself in this dynamic city. Within walking distance are numerous restaurants and bars, as well as the Museum of the Revolution, Velasco Palace and National Capitol Building.
Interiors are bright, white and filled with relics of 1950s Havana, from car signs to a classic cigar room. The 321 rooms are sleek and comfortably appointed, with polished wooden floors, glossy bathrooms and rain showers. There’s a fully equipped gym, spectacular infinity pool with panoramic views and an inviting spa complete with steam rooms and sauna.
Iberostar Grand Packard, at a glance
• A contemporary five-star hotel with 321 rooms in the heart of Havana’s Old Town
• Located on Paseo del Prado
• Great views of the bay, the city and Florida Straits
• Some rooms have balconies/terraces
• Four restaurants and two bars serving genuine Cuban cuisine prepared using high-quality ingredients
• Buffet breakfast served each morning
• 14km from José Martí International Airport
For leisure and pleasure
• Butler service
• An impressive 276-metre long infinity pool
• Fully equipped gym with a personal trainer
• Great spa with steam rooms and a sauna
• Close to attractions like the Museum of the Revolution, Velasco Palace and National Capitol Building
• Outdoor terrace and garden