The only luxury resort in Mexico’s incredible Sian Ka’an Biosphere Reserve, Mukan is a real hidden gem with over 200 metres of beachfront.
From the handmade furniture crafted by local artisans to the solar panels and filtered water system, Mukan strives to be as self-sustaining as possible. Even the meals are prepared using fruits, vegetables and herbs plucked straight from the on-site garden. The property itself, immersed in lush mangroves and jungle, feels wonderfully private and totally removed from the bustle of Cancun. Choose between beautiful beachfront bungalows and elegant villa rooms, all simply styled with polished wooden floors, walk-in showers and flat-screen TVs.
Enclosed by the extraordinary natural beauty of the Sian Ka’an Biosphere Reserve, days are naturally spent exploring the wondrous surroundings. Take advantage of the complimentary kayaks, paddleboards and snorkelling equipment, or rent a bicycle to explore the reserve on your own two wheels. Complimentary yoga classes are also on offer, as is bird watching and simply lounging on the powdery beach with clear, turquoise waters at your feet.
Mukan Resort, at a glance
• Luxury resort perched on the coast of the UNESCO-listed Sian Ka’an Biosphere Reserve in Mexico
• Uninterrupted sea views
• Five beach rooms, three ocean bungalows and one premium bungalow with a private garden
• Complimentary Wi-Fi, flat-screen TVs, walk-in showers and luxury bath amenities
• Sustainable, tropical wood furnishings and indigenous design inspirations
• Accessible by boat, car and helicopter
• Beachfront restaurant
• Approximately 35 km from Tulum
For leisure and pleasure
• Complimentary yoga classes
• Small Mayan spa
• 200 metres of beachfront
• Water sports equipment including kayaks, paddleboards and snorkelling gear
• Bike rentals
• An outdoor pool and rooftop hot tub and bar
• Personalised excursions including birdwatching
• Mukan Resort can be reserved exclusively for you and your party