Continuing Crystal’s philosophy of combining ultimate luxury with iconic destinations, Crystal Mozart will convey you to many of Europe’s most cultured, riverside cities – in effortless style.
There are times when life should not be rushed. There are moments that require you to linger. There are some memories that are best built slowly. A Crystal river cruise – especially one aboard the graceful, white Crystal Mozart – is one such instance. Crystal make a point of moving slowly, giving you more time to savour the experiences on board, and the unforgettable sights that line the banks of Europe’s greatest rivers. The Mozart’s slower approach to cruising includes an abundance of overnight stays, allowing you to savour individual cities. There are expertly curated and personalised shore excursions that give you a real insight into the culture and history of the places you’re visiting.
And then there’s the life of luxury on board the Crystal Mozart. Your suite will be amongst the largest of any river vessels currently cruising the Continent. You will be treated to a world class, six star service presented by European-trained hotel staff. You will enjoy the highest staff-to-guest ratio of any European cruise line, assuring you of unrivalled personal attention. Your food will be prepared by celebrated chefs and all your drinks – including Champagne, fine wines and spirits – will be complimentary. That is luxury, redefined.
From 2017 there will be some added river ships to the Crystal Cruise fleet. These will be of a higher standard of suite to the Crystal Mozart.
Crystal Mozart, at a glance
- Sleek, modern river cruiser offering ultimate luxury
- Sumptuous accommodation including a choice of one and two bedroom suites and penthouses with French balconies
- Spacious exterior-facing suites with large windows
- Sports and sun deck
- Outdoor viewing area in the bows plus a observation deck ahead of the wheelhouse
- Palm Court with dance floor and stage
- Connoisseur Club and Cove Bar
- Bistro and elegant dining room with buffet and Vintage Room
- Aft bar and grill
- Bar and pavilion on Deck Four
- Huge list of exciting, personalised on-shore activities and excursions
Where will Crystal Mozart take you?
- 10 nights: Danube's Capitals & Wachau Valley Cruise
- 11 nights: Countries of the Eastern Danube
- 10 - 13 nights: Christmas markets along the Danube
Christmas with Crystal Mozart from £3,370 per person
There is no better way to spend the festive season than onboard Crystal Mozart.
- 22 December 2016 - 4 January 2017: 13-night round-trip Vienna.
- Sail from Vienna, through the Wachau Valley and on to Germany where you will overnight in Passau and enjoy the array of Christmas markets on offer. From there, your journey takes you to Vilshofen an der Donau, Linz and onto Budapest. The New Year is welcomed in by sailing along the Danube to Slovakia before returning to Vienna and home.
- From £3,370 per person including flights and overseas transfers.