Crystal Cruises is one of the latest generation of cruise companies, and brings a fresh philosophy. The on-shore adventure should complement the sumptuousness of the on-board experience.
Make no mistake about it, when you cruise with Crystal you will sail to your destination surrounded by utter luxury. Many of the suites and staterooms have private verandas where you can sit and watch the world unfold, or the day slowly turn into blue-black night. Elegant dining rooms present you with menus with dishes from across the world, reflecting the spirit of your cruise. Your evenings are spent in sophisticated cocktail bars, in the casino, watching shows or star-gazing at the ship’s rail. Your days are spent relaxing, sun-lazing, exercising, swimming, lunching, revelling in the first class service…as you cruise across the vastness of the sea.
And upon arrival, you emerge from your cocoon of privilege, ready to spread your wings on a flight of discovery. Crystal Cruises can take you on adventures as different, and involving as expeditions across the ice of Antarctica and safaris into the great game parks of East Africa. You can browse through the cultured cities of Europe, or walk into the tombs of the pharaohs. You can edge through the Panama Canal or slip into the twinkling, ancient ports that line the Mediterranean. You can sail the seven seas, and discover hundreds of the world’s most fascinating destinations.
Crystal Cruises, at a glance
- A choice of eight, world class cruise ships
- A reputation for unrivalled luxury and on-board service
- A cruising lifestyle that includes sumptuous dining, top level entertainment, swimming, fitness, well-being and pampering
- Shore excursions and activities ranging from safaris to polar exploration, visiting cities of culture and discovering local villages, taking in the world’s major sights and gathering insight into hidden place
Where will Crystal Cruises take you?
Crystal Cruises sail all over the world from Africa to Alaska, the Caribbean to Canada, Europe to South America, the Pacific to the Indian Ocean, and beyond. Please speak to one of our consultants for more information.
See Crystal Mozart for Crystal Cruises' European river cruising.
Christmas with Crystal Cruises
Sail off on a luxury voyage this Christmas with Crystal Serenity, one of the Crystal Cruise fleet.
- 20 December 2016 - 3 January 2017: 14-night round trip Miami
- Set sail from Miami and begin your Caribbean Christmas cruise to Mexico, the West Indies, Jamaica, Dominican Republic, Puerto Rico and New Year's Eve in the Virgin Islands, across the Old Bahama Channel and finally back to Miami.
- From £6,092 per person including one night pre-cruise hotel, flights and overseas transfers.
2019 World Cruise - Grand Continental Odysseys
- Around the world cruise from Los Angeles to Monte Carlo - 13 January to 8 April 2019 (84 nights) from £18,882 per person
- This trip is split into 4 sections and can be booked on an individual basis:
- Voyage I: Historic Harbors & Idyllic Isles - Los Angeles to Auckland - 21 Nights - 14 January to 5 February from £5,239 per person
- Voyage II: Discoveries Down Under - Auckland to Perth/Fremantle - 15 nights - 5 to 20 February from £4,024 per person
- Voyage III: Seashells & Safaris - Perth/Fremantle to Cape Town - 21 nights -20 February to 13 March from £5,083 per person
- Voyage IV: African Adventurer - Cape Town to Monte Carlo - 26 nights - 13 March to 8 April from £5,637 per person