Even on the darkest night, Patagonia Camp provides you with a unique experience; lying in bed and gazing at the stars through the cupola window of your yurt.
Torres del Paine National Park is a breath-taking wilderness that simply begs you to explore, and Patagonia Camp is set up with wild adventures in mind. Using the camp as a base you can take full day and half day treks across a widely varying landscape. You can walk through the quiet shade of the ancient coigue tree forest, skirt around lakes that reflect intense colours and majestic mountains. You can kayak around icebergs and listen to the snow crunching beneath your feet on blue-white glaciers.
And after a day of discovery you can retire to Patagonia Camp for a gourmet meal and a night of star gazing from the cosy warmth of your yurt. Another definite high point on your luxury, tailor-made holiday to Chile.
Patagonia Camp, at a glance
- Eco-friendly camp on the shores of Lake Torro
- Just 74 km from Puerto Natales
- Choice of 18 individual yurts – circular tents with vaulted roofs and glazed cupolas
- Designed to be both spacious and extremely comfortable, with central heating
- En suite bathrooms with tubs, showers and twin basins
- Private terraces with gorgeous views over Torro Lake, Paine Massif and the coigue forest
- Wooden-cabin style restaurant, bar and grill serving delicious gourmet food complemented by award-winning wine from the Matetic Vineyards
For leisure and pleasure
- Incomparable hiking and trekking with certified Wilderness First Responder guides
- Walk through ancient forests, around idyllic lakes and up mountains
- Explore breath-taking glaciers and discover the flora and fauna of Torres del Paine National Park
- Wide range of day and half day expeditions to suit all levels of ability
- Kayaking and fishing on Lake Torro
- Horse riding across the pampas
- Zodiac trip on Serrano River
- Scenic hikes and picnics