Bringing all the luxury and glamour associated with Belmond to cruising the rivers, Road to Mandalay is a luxury vessel that will take you through the most tranquil and exciting regions of Myanmar.
Inside this graceful river cruiser the emphasis rests on traditional comfort combined with pampering luxury. The en suite cabins are fully air-conditioned and furnished with beautiful fabrics, finest linens and softest towels. All cabins feature a small personal safe, telephone, satellite television, en-suite bathroom and shower amenities.
No journey to Asia would be complete without sampling the regional cuisine, and on board you can enjoy an acclaimed gourmet menu of Eastern and Western delicacies, all served with Burmese courtesy and charm.
Road To Mandalay also offers passengers a fitness room and a spa offering a of beauty treatments from aromatherapy massages, facials, manicures and pedicures.
Road to Mandalay, at a glance
- Up to 82 guests per cruise
- Dine alfresco on top the observation deck, offering delicious local cuisine in a truly inspiring setting
- Wellbeing centre, offering a selection of massages as well as manicure, pedicure and blow-dry service
- Swimming pool
- On-board bar serving pre-dinner aperitifs and late-night cocktails
- Burmese cooking classes
Where will the Road to Mandalay take you?
- Gorges of the North: 11 Nights, Mandalay - Bhamo - Bagan
- Ayeyarwaddy Adventure: 7 nights, Mandalay - Bagan - Mandalay or Bagan – Mandalay – Bagan
- Images of a Golden Land: 4 nights, Bagan - Mandalay
- Highlights of Myanmar: 3 nights, Mandalay - Bagan
- A Taste of Myanmar: 2 nights, Mandalay – Bagan
- Ayeyarwaddy Experience: 2 nights, Bagan – Mandalay
Please enquire here for more information.