A charming oasis set in 45 acres of native rainforest, the Byron at Byron offers a relaxed getaway in one of Australia’s most celebrated coastal towns.
Enjoying a secluded setting in Byron Bay, guests can alternate their time between paddling in the heated lap pool, practising yoga and wandering the resort’s rainforest boardwalks – a great way to spot local wallabies and goannas. A free shuttle bus runs to and from the town centre daily, whilst the friendly staff are happy to organise a wide range of activities in the area, from surf lessons to mountain biking excursions. Set within the lushness of nature, the award-winning Eléme Day Spa offers the perfect environment in which to unwind, with treatments designed to capture the ‘healing powers’ of the Byron Bay region.
Passionate about the diverse produce of local farmers and artisans, nearly all ingredients used in the Forest Restaurant have been sourced from within three hours of the resort. Meanwhile, the open-plan dining and common areas boast beautiful forest views. Guests are accommodated in 92 stylish suites, all air-conditioned and equipped with a galley kitchen, lounge area, standalone deep soaking tub and two enclosed balconies.
The Byron at Byron, at a glance
- All-suite luxury nature resort set amidst 45 acres of subtropical rainforest in Byron Bay
- Collection of 92 spacious suites with contemporary furnishings and light, airy interiors
- All suites feature a galley kitchen, lounge area, plasma television, king bed and two verandas
- Luxurious bathrooms with free standing tubs and separate showers
- Dine on distinctly Australian, seasonal cuisine at the restaurant overlooking the rainforest
- Open-plan common spaces and wide verandas with stunning rainforest views
- Friendly and attentive service
- Complimentary shuttle bus to and from the centre of Byron Bay three times per day
- Enjoy tapas and cocktails in oversized lounges
For leisure and pleasure
- Within a five-minute walk of Tallow Beach
- Follow the resort’s rainforest boardwalks to spot local wildlife
- Fully equipped gym, tennis courts and bikes available to hire
- Multi-award winning day spa with six treatment rooms
- Heated lap pool framed by cabanas, plus a small children’s pool
- Enjoy morning yoga sessions in the tranquil Lotus Garden
- Guided tours of the local farmers’ market with the Head Chef
- Surf lessons, walking rainforest tours, ocean kayaking and mountain biking can all be arranged