Small but glamorous. Unpretentious but chic. Those are the phrases that will come to mind when you stroll into the stylish foyer of Hotel Movich Chico 97. The rooms are uncomplicated and unfailingly comfortable, with a clean sense of design that succeeds in making them unselfconsciously elegant.
Chico 97 will also prove a beautifully convenient stop-over destination on your luxury, tailor-made holiday to Colombia. The hotel is situated close to Parque 93 in one of the more fashionable areas of Bogota, so you only have to step outside the door to be surrounded by high end restaurants, interesting bars and cafés, galleries and boutique shops, sight-seeing and cultural opportunities galore. And, of course, slightly further afield lie the wider aspects of Colombia’s vivacious capital city.
Hotel Movich Chico 97, at a glance
- Chic, small and personal hotel in the midst of a smart district of Bogota
- Very close to the famous Parque 93
- Choice of spacious rooms, designed to feel light and airy
- Predominantly cool, white décor accentuated by colourful carpets and bed throws
- Superb en suite bathrooms
- Interesting city views
- Intimate restaurant serving high quality international food with a local twist
For leisure and pleasure
- Fine gym offering you the chance to exercise on a range of equipment whilst overlooking the city
- Close to some of the best shopping at Andino Mall or the Unicentro
- Extremely convenient for the Zona Rosa area with its superb range of restaurants
- The Chico Mercedes Sierra de Perez Museum with its colonial-era ranch and extensive picnic grounds is easily accessible
- Usaquén features picturesque streets, traditional architecture and a weekend market specialising in Colombian and Latin American craft work