Whether you’re a sun worshipper, an adventurer, a seeker of peace and tranquillity, a connoisseur of fine beaches or a lover of luxury…Banyan Tree is for you.
Banyan Tree Samui tumbles down a gently sloping hillside in tier after tier of secluded villas, surrounded by Koh Samui’s tropical jungle. The slope leads down to one of the finest beaches on the island, curving around the scenic Lamai Bay. The water is warm and welcoming, but turn away from it for a moment and look back at the Banyan Tree and - even if you’re an experienced aficionado of Thai resorts - you cannot fail to be impressed.
So you definitely made the right choice when you planned your luxury, tailor-made holiday to Thailand. And the proof continues. The cuisine is world class, the spa is super-indulgent and the setting gives you access to cultural, historic, shopping and entertainment options.
Banyan Tree Samui, at a glance
- Showcase luxury resort inspired by the traditional architecture of Thailand
- Nestling on a private hill cove, just 19 km from Samui International Airport
- Choice of beautiful accommodation including: deluxe pool, ocean view, spa sanctuary, Royal Banyan, family and presidential villas
- All have spectacular views over the pool, resort gardens or ocean
- Typical features include open-concept bedroom and living areas, en suites with bath and rainfall showers and outdoor lounge decks
- Choice of supremely stylish restaurants, plus in-villa and on the beach dining options
For leisure and pleasure
- Expansive swimming pool with sun decks
- Award winning spa offering ancient rituals and featuring Koh Samui’s first hydrotherapy equipment
- 10 treatment pavilions and vitality pool
- State-of-the-art gym, fully equipped for fitness training at all levels
- Kids’ Club for children aged from four to 12, including arts, crafts and traditional Thai dance classes
- Seasonal events and celebrations, including Songkran and Rambutan Fair