Make Fazenda Catuçaba part of your luxury, tailor-made holiday to Brazil and you will have an unforgettable series of outdoor experiences, from hiking through stunning countryside to fishing in picturesque lakes.
You will find yourself surrounded by a natural, 1100 acre playground that includes a fully operational organic farm producing fine ingredients for the farmhouse kitchen, as well as coffee and cachaça. Not to mention over 30 sources and rivers that feed innumerable lakes and tarns, one in particular that offers canoeing, swimming and fishing. Horses will carry you through quiet wooden valleys and glades, whilst mountain tops will present you with jaw-dropping views.
Even the traditional casarã of the hotel represents a great photo opportunity, with its 1850s architecture and the cosy charm of its period interiors.
Fazenda Catuçaba, at a glance
- Wonderful period farm and luxury hotel set in 1100 acres of beautiful countryside
- Just 30 minutes from the historic town of Sao Luiz do Paraitinga
- Only eight exclusive rooms and two upmarket suites arranged in three charming farmhouses and five villas
- Open fireplaces, elegant bathrooms and quaint furnishings
- Photogenic views of the valley and forested hillsides
- Dining on organic produce grown on the farm, including coffee
For leisure and pleasure
- Perfect base for exploring and revelling in the peace and space of nature
- On the borders of the State Park of Serra do Mar
- Undisturbed by TV, mobiles or internet
- Horse riding and trekking
- Canoeing and fishing in a glittering lake
- Swimming in crystal waters
- Excursions to discover local culture
- Mountain and forest walking