This is your chance to stay in the heart of Torres del Paine National Park – a UNESCO Biosphere Reserve – in a ‘hotel built for linking man to temporary space’.
The architecture is unmistakeably leading edge. Lines of windows zig zag across white walls that appear to be tumbling down a hillside towards the glass-smooth Lake Pehoe. And in the background is the monumental natural architecture of the peaks of Torres del Paine National Park; dramatic, snow covered rock spires clawing at the sky.
If your taste in landscapes is for rugged beauty, wild skies with ragged white clouds and mirror-like lakes, visit Explora Patagonia on your luxury, tailor-made holiday to Chile. Even more so if your preferred mode of transport is on horseback and you have a fine appreciation for aesthetically pleasing modern architecture. And especially if you also appreciate contemporary luxury and fusion food that’s designed to promote a sensation of wellbeing, served with excellent Chilean wine.
Explora Patagonia, at a glance
- Explorer’s hotel on the banks of Lake Pehoe, in Chile’s foremost national park
- Architecturally stylish exterior in keeping with the UNESCO Biosphere Reserve
- Choice of 49 guest rooms including six Exploradoes suites, seven Salto Chico rooms and 36 Cordillera Paine rooms
- All with wide angle views of the Macizo del Paine or the Salto Chico waterfall
- Designer en suite bathrooms and interiors maximising the use of beautiful woods including lenga, cypress and almendrillo
- Suites have wall-to-wall picture windows, sofas and sitting areas
- Cuisine designed to satisfy your palate whilst being light and healthy
For leisure and pleasure
- Choice of over 40 different adventures that will take you deep into the fabulous national park
- Horse riding through natural pampas and along the banks of rivers
- Hiking with a qualified guide
- Nature walks around the lake and through forests of lenga trees
- Explore the trails of the Paine Massif
- Extended excursions to the Torres base, Grey Glacier and the Valle del Frances
- Ride with local gauchos and discover their traditional lifestyle
Special Offer: 'Explora passport'
- Explora also offer a discount of up to 25% for guests who stay in more than one of their hotels on the same trip
- Their other properties include Rapa Nui, Atacama and Valle Sagrado
For more details please contact one of our experts.