Explora Patagonia’s setting confirms one’s expectations of the awesome beauty of extreme southern Chile.
Opened by a group of friends in 1989, the hotel has grown in size and reputation into Chile’s flagship lodge with one of the world’s truly great views: the magnificent Towers of Paine.
The lodge has 49 comfortable rooms, all with captivating views, seclusion and privacy. Native woods are incorporated into the sophisticated, contemporary design, and each has a living area, hydro-massage bath and beds designed for deep, pleasurable sleep after a day out in the wilderness. Facilities include a restaurant, bar, small spa with a pool designed to blend in with the immediate nature.
Every evening before dinner, guests gather with cocktails to watch presentations from the in-house guides on the following day’s choice of activities – a menu that includes horse riding, trekking and bird watching, designed to suit all levels of ability and fitness.
Special offer 1: Save up to £600 per person
- Save up to 20% for new reservations
- Stays must be between August 15th and November 14th 2016
- Offer cannot be combined with other promotions
Special Offer 2: 'Explora passport'
- Explora also offer a discount of up to 25% for guests who stay in more than one of their hotels on the same trip
- Their other properties include Rapa Nui, Atacama and Valle Sagrado
For more details please contact one of our experts.