So beautiful, so fertile, yet so inaccessible that the Inca’s regarded this remote valley as sacred. You will certainly find plenty to worship. Expert guides will take you on a choice of 20 different directions of exploration routes, each one presenting you with an insight into the untamed wildness, the nature and the natural history of the Andean region. You will experience astonishing mountain views, plunging valleys and winding rivers, silent rivers and remains that speak loudly of their Inca heritage.
Make Explora Valle Sagrado part of your luxury, tailor-made holiday to Peru and not only will you have the Sacred Valley at your feet, you’ll also be within easy reach of the sight-seeing cornucopias of both Cusco and Machu Picchu. You’ll also be able to relax in comfort, at the end of the day.
Explora Valle Sagrado, at a glance
- Remote, hacienda-style hotel on an interesting working corn plantation
- A comfortable drive from Cusco’s airport
- Choice of 50 large guest rooms and luxurious suites
- Great views over the ancient corn plantation and the valley towards the Andes
- Traditional hacienda décor combined with modern concepts in luxury and comfort
- En suite bathrooms
- Many rooms have balconies or patios
- Dining room serving local specialities, plus bar and wine tastings
For leisure and pleasure
- Outdoor swimming pool
- Spa with sauna, steam room and hot tubs
- Great base for exploring Cusco and Machu Picchu, as well as the Sacred Valley
- Over 20 explorations led by knowledgeable guides – designed to give you a true insight into the history, culture and nature of the region
- Biking along mountains trails and the Urubamba River
- Visits to the tranquil lakes and rivers of the Sacred Valley
- Excursions to local markets and villages
- Walk around deserted ancient Inca monuments and colonial-era churches
- Expeditions to Ollantaytambo, Zapacto, Maras, Quimsacocha, Pisac and Moray
Special Offer: 'Explora passport'
- Explora offer a discount of up to 25% for guests who stay in more than one of their hotels on the same trip
- Their other properties include Rapa Nui, Patagonia and Atacama
For more details please contact one of our experts.