Cape Weligma is a stunningly luxurious hotel in Sri Lanka near to Gall with fantastic views over the sea and an infinity swimming pool.
Cape Weligama is the latest, most architecturally stylish addition to the enchantment that is the heart-shaped island of Sri Lanka. Poised on a dramatic promontory that gives soaring views of the Indian Ocean, Cape Weligama is a destination dedicated to pampering you, taking you away from your hectic world, and tempting you with irresistible Sri Lankan cuisine.
Make it part of your luxury, tailor-made holiday to Sri Lanka and you may well never want to step outside its 12 manicured acres. But that would be a mistake. You would miss seeing the wild elephants of Uda Walawe and Yala game parks. You would also miss the colourful spice markets, the ladies selling handmade lace in Galle Fort, beautiful beaches, fantastical temples and serene Buddhist shrines.
Cape Weligama, at a glance
- Ultimately luxurious new collection of private retreats towering 36 metres above the ocean
- Just 30 minutes from the historic fort town of Galle
- Choice of private residences and villas, providing 40 bedrooms in total
- Arranged in eight stone-walled gardens
- Fabulous views over the sea
- Many residences have private pools and individual gardens
- Private sun terraces
- Designer en suite bathrooms and contemporary living spaces
- Modern Sri Lankan cuisine served in a choice of elegant surroundings
For leisure and pleasure
- 60 metre, infinity edge swimming pool curving around the headland
- The ultimate pampering spa with a range of the latest and traditional treatments
- Fully equipped, air conditioned gym
- PADI diving and snorkelling
- Sunset cruises and game fishing
- Boating and kayaking on Koggala Lake
- Excursions to temples, shrines and the historic fort at Galle
- Safaris to Uda Walawe and Yala game parks
- Whale and dolphin watching in season